Search This Blog

Monday 13 January 2014

UPDATED RAVE: MAC's Huggable LipColour ASIA EXCLUSIVE!

Hello lovelies!

I couldn't resist it - I finally got the two colours which are ASIA EXCLUSIVE from the MAC Huggable Lipcolour collection.

Yes - these 2 are only available in Asia!

Check it out!

Extra Sweet is a light pink-based tone.





Sweet Creation is a light peach-based tone.




Each lipstick is priced at SGD34 and still available at MAC Robinsons at Raffles City!  

If you are really keen, you can also try calling any of their other branches (ie; Sephora ION, CK Tangs, Takashimaya..etc) to see if they have any stock left.

These lipsticks are selling like hotcakes and do be reminded that they will not be featured in MAC's permanent line.

And did I mention that the the product contains collagen? So you can also get über, sexy lips!

HURRY - do try one!


Cheers

The Makeup Fanatik



Check out my beauty buddy, Glamify SG's,  extensive and comprehensive reviews of makeup products here.

We run a collaborative Facebook Page - join here to get the latest beauty updates!

Like me on my Facebook page
Follow me on my Youtube channel
Follow me on my Instagram account
Follow me on my Twitter account




No comments:

Post a Comment