Search This Blog

Monday 5 May 2014

Review: Dr Jart+ BB Bounce Beauty Balm

Hello lovelies, 

I had the pleasure of being introduced to Dr Jart+ at a recent private event (which I am still taking some time to put together for another post).

What caught my eye was their latest BB cream.  

Introducing the BB Bounce Beauty Balm! 





So pretty right… love the packaging - sleek, simple and modern!





 Here is a video showing how effective the coverage is using just this BB cream.

So I decided to test drive it today!

Before application - notice I have some redness to my nose - pretty normal for mornings for me.

After application - redness is reduced and overall skintone is more balanced.

The BB cream works really well for dry skin (like I have dry patches on my cheeks).  This would work really well in dry weather.  My test drive of the product today came at a good time, as I could also see how well it will fare in our current hot, and uber humid weather.

I was in office only half day but I had the makeup on for 8 hours. It managed well in an airconditioned environment (no dry skin or flaky makeup!). 

Then I ventured out into the day, and while the weather was really sticky and humid - I was slightly surprised by how well the product held by the end of it.

Hardly any dent to the BB cream after running around in the hot Singapore sun!

With an SPF of 30, and decent coverage, this is nifty enough to be used on a daily basis, especially if you want just makeup on-the-go!  Great for busy mums like me.

Available at all Guardian and Watson's outlets that carry Dr Jart+.



Cheers


The Makeup Fanatik



Check out my beauty buddy, Glamify SG's,  extensive and comprehensive reviews of makeup products here.

We run a collaborative Facebook Page - join here to get the latest beauty updates!

Like me on my Facebook page
Follow me on my Youtube channel
Follow me on my Instagram account
Follow me on my Twitter account


4 comments:

  1. Does this Bb cream look okay in flash photography? Does it cause white face in photos with flash??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monica! I haven't tried it with flash photography - that'd be interesting to test out - I'll try it out and update again ;)

      Delete
    2. Hi Monica,

      Thanks for your question - I roadtested and flashback is quite minimal!

      Results on my Facebook Page:

      https://www.facebook.com/pages/MakeUp-Fanatik-Inc/140587815998156?ref=hl

      Delete
  2. Thanks! It looks pretty good for BB with SPF.

    ReplyDelete