Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 January 2014

TMF LookBook using Essence Cosmetics - Simple Eye Look

Hello lovelies,

So the other day my beauty buddy - Glamify SG and I - got invited to the exclusive launch of Essence and Catrice in Singapore!




The launch was pretty awesome, and there was a game incorporated whereby we beauty bloggers had to compete and come up with a makeup look using the products at the launch!




Didn't win coz I was just too distracted by the range of new stuff coming out and couldn't help myself but I had to swatch them!

We were given 2 über goodie bags - yeap you guessed it - one for Essence and one for Catrice!

Glamify SG has done some really fantastic reviews of these goodie bags and you can find the links here:



Took me a while to get down to it, what with my regular day job taking a busy turn towards the year end of 2013.

But I finally shot a video and did a look using some of the items from the Essence Goodie Bag, as well as featuring one item from the latest collection to hit town - the exclusive Justin Bieber Beauty Beats Collection!


So I picked up the eyeliner coz it looked like something really convenient and efficient for someone like me.  I could choose between having a thick or thin liner on my eyes with just ONE liner. LOVE IT!






I came up with the below eye look. The look is simple and easy to do it - the metallic shadow adding that extra zing on the eyes for a night about town, without having to put on any heavy makeup!




Items used:
I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base
Metal Glam in Golden Up!
2in1 Eyeliner from Beauty Beats collection
Lashes Gone Wild Volume Mascara

Click on play!


FYI, you can get Essence Cosmetics exclusively at Watson's Singapore!



Do drop me a note if you have any pressing cosmetical queries!


Cheers

The Makeup Fanatik









No comments:

Post a Comment