Search This Blog

Saturday 3 May 2014

RAVE: ESKA Wellness Spa @ Batam!

Hello lovelies, 

I went off to Batam about 2 weeks ago so I could get some girlie time with my BFF.

And I have just GOT to recommend this one place we went to at the last minute coz we couldn't get a reservation in at the original place that we intended.

We found our way to Nagoya Hill - which is the main shopping area within Batam.

Picture courtesy of Google Search!

It's a relatively busy shopping mall, and is a maze of shops that carry a variety of products like branded bags (some fake obviously, but there is a gem within that mall that carries originals for a fraction of what you can get in SG!). 

My BFF and I were looking for a good spa to have some much needed rest and rejuvenation for ourselves, and we found it at ESKA Wellness Spa Massage .
We went for the Face & Body Couples Delight Spa package - which saved us quite a some dollars (SGD153 before taxes, so it came up to roughly SGD170 in the end)


It consisted of a luxurious aromatherapy body massage, that kneaded away all the muscle tensions and stress, done by fairly competent and professional therapists!  This was followed by a heavenly green tea scrub and mask, which had a deliciously fresh scent, and sloughed off all the dead skin off our bodies, leaving us with smooth, clear skin.

Then the therapists ushered us into a aromatherapy herbal jacuzzi bath, which featured massage therapy! 

The next treatment was called V Spa Ratus.  Of course, I didn't have a clue as to what this was, till my BFF explained that this was a traditional and extremely popular treatment done by Indonesian ladies since the olden days - to tighten their V-J-J muscles! 

(OK if you don't know what V-J-J is, please think of that part of the anatomy that resides between your legs....)

Needless to say, it was the most amusing part of the whole spa experience! Amused me to no end... you could only know by experiencing it for yourselves!

Then the last bit was the facial - which honestly, I have never been a fan of facials due to previous bad experiences.

ESKA managed to change my mind!

We did the Collagen/Cellular Extract facial - and O-M-G... I am totally bowled over with the results!

I had the clearest, most buoyant skin in years! The therapist took out ALL my blackheads and whiteheads.  Overall, it was the most pleasant facial I ever had, as I nearly fell asleep! 

Look at that natural glow, and clear skin!
Of course, if you just wanted to drop in for the facial itself, you are most welcome to do so at a cost of roughly SGD33 before taxes.  I am already aiming for a return to Batam pretty soon! LOL....

Who knows, maybe I'll bump into one of you lovelies there?  

Have a happy weekend!


Cheers


The Makeup Fanatik



Check out my beauty buddy, Glamify SG's,  extensive and comprehensive reviews of makeup products here.

We run a collaborative Facebook Page - join here to get the latest beauty updates!

Like me on my Facebook page
Follow me on my Youtube channel
Follow me on my Instagram account
Follow me on my Twitter account






1 comment:

  1. nice blog
    great information.
    Aesthetics Course is an integral part of Cosmetology and is a blooming industry in Beauty and Wellness Industry.

    ReplyDelete