Search This Blog

Friday 10 January 2014

Bought & Thoughts: MAC Magnetic Nudes Collection

Hello lovelies,

So MAC has been releasing a bunch of new collections recently.

One which came highly recommended was their Magnetic Nude collection.

(pic from MAC official website)

2 items came highly recommended to me - the cremesheen lipstick in Morning Rose, and the Extra Dimension SkinFinish in Fairly Precious.

Morning Rose Cremesheen Lipstick





I tried this on today, and am pretty surprised at it's longevity on the lips - it cremesheen hence it's moisturising for me as well!



Fairly Precious Extra Dimension SkinFinish 




This doubled up as a blusher for me today and I loved the glow it gave (I am such a sucker for highlights and dewy glows, etc etc).

Also, this is yet another collection that will soon be sold out due to the gorgeous colours it carries.

The colours are all pretty complementary for all skintones and is superb for daily use definitely - honestly, go check it out now before it's all gone!


Cheers

The Makeup Fanatik



Check out my beauty buddy, Glamify SG's,  extensive and comprehensive reviews of products here.

We run a collaborative Facebook Page - join here to get the latest beauty updates!

Like me on my Facebook page
Follow me on my Youtube channel
Follow me on my Instagram account
Follow me on my Twitter account


No comments:

Post a Comment