Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Bought & Thoughts: Revlon ColourBurst Lacquer Balm

Hello lovelies,

Revlon has released their latest range - ColourBurst Lacquer Balm - which offers a moisturising, high shine lipstain.

The whole collection itself offers 10 shades and you can check them out on Revlon's official website.

So I went ahead and tried out 2 colours that struck me at that point of time.


Left:  Whimsical Fantasiste - a bright magenta
Right:  Ingenué - a neutral beige-slightly orange tone


Popped them both on my lips:

Whimsical Fantasiste




Ingenué





The high shine comes from the little glitter particles that make up part of the formulation for this range - and between you and me, I took a while to get used to the idea of glitter on my lips!

It took a few swipes to get the tone to a depth I was comfortable with, especially with Whimsical Fantasist, yet it somehow still lacked the vibrance that I was originally aiming for.  

Ingenué, though, worked pretty well for me after 2 swipes, so I can't really complain.

If you like glittery things and want a little bit more shine to your life, then this range is definitely for you.

They are available at all retail stores that carry the Revlon range (and yes, that means predominantly at Watson's and Guardians stores - YAY!)

Retail price in SGD - let me get back to you ladies - need to check and update this blog again! 


Till then, happy adventuring in the world of makeup!


Cheers


The Makeup Fanatik




Check out my beauty buddy, Glamify SG's,  extensive and comprehensive reviews of makeup products here.

We run a collaborative Facebook Page - join here to get the latest beauty updates!

Like me on my Facebook page
Follow me on my Youtube channel
Follow me on my Instagram account
Follow me on my Twitter account









No comments:

Post a Comment