Search This Blog

Friday 10 January 2014

RAVE Product: MAC'S Huggable Lipcolour!


Hello lovelies,

YES I have got a rave today!

Recently my beauty buddy Glamify SG alerted me to the arrival of MAC's latest trend lip collection - Huggable Lipcolours.

(pic from the official MAC website)

She did a more extensive review on this collection here.

At first sight, I wasn't really keen, as I thought that it was about the same as my reliable, old Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain which I use almost on a daily basis.

But Glamify SG managed to coax me into purchasing one - and my inner goth - was inadvertently attracted to the collection's darkest tone - Commotion.

So I tried it on - and OH.MY.GOD.

It has the most unbelievable texture on the lips.

It's like having luxe on your lips….  Like enveloping soft cashmere on your mouth (OK, sounds weird but I don't know how else to say it!)







Top lip is bare
Bottom lip with Commotion

As you can clearly see, the lipstick does not settle into the fine lines of the lips! Thus you can dump your lip primer (for those who do use it, like me - yes I have very 'line-y' lips).

After this divine experience, I went a little haywire and bought another TWO colours.


Touchè


 Red Necessity


Do note that this range of lipcolours will not be part of their regular collection.  This is a trend issue hence it will only be available until it is out of stock (which is happening really, really fast already.)

Honestly, my lips have never felt so… pampered! The texture helps a lot for people with regularly dried lips like me.

QUICK - grab yours now.  


Cheers

The Makeup Fanatik


Check out my beauty buddy, Glamify SG's,  extensive and comprehensive reviews of products here.

We run a collaborative Facebook Page - join here to get the latest beauty updates!

Like me on my Facebook page
Follow me on my Youtube channel
Follow me on my Instagram account
Follow me on my Twitter account









No comments:

Post a Comment