Search This Blog

Thursday 3 July 2014

TMF Quick Look: Lollipops Paris Cosmetics - Lipstick Shiny

Hello lovelies,

Some time back, I spotted this funky looking makeup called Lollipops. They had been available about a year ago at Watson's Singapore - however Watson's stopped carrying them - I guess they replaced with more Korean brands (just have a look at the wide range available in stores now...)

So anyways, I was keen to check it out, and did swatches and was somewhat enamoured with the colours - however never got round to writing this mini review!

So here goes:

Lollipops Lipstick Shiny
L-R: Suzy Kiss, Girls Wanna Have Pink, Made in Love, Fatal Cocktail and Milkshake Baby
Such pretty packaging right??
Oh my tassels....!
Top to Bottom: Milkshake Baby,  Fatal Cocktail, Made in Love,  Girls Wanna Have Pink, Suzy Kiss
 
These are sheer lipsticks, so if you like subtle colours - then this is something you can definitely try. Also, a great summer must-have!

Me trying out this fresh, tangy tone called Fatal Cocktail - sweet right :)
Lollipops is now available at bellabox.sg, they will be including this in July's box so I'd recommend you to subscribe now before they get sold out!

First time subscribers only pay $9.90 for the first subscription box! Isn't that a sweet deal?  You get this lipstick, plus much more! If you didn't already know, bellabox takes different brands and products, puts 'em in a box and sends out to you ladies to try out. You can get some really good brands sometimes, and there's always something for everyone!

I'll be posting another TMF Quick Look soon for the rest of the Lollipops products which I got too!

Have a great weekend ladies :)

Cheers


The Makeup Fanatik


Glamify SG & I run a collaborative Facebook Page - join here to get the latest beauty updates!

Like me on my Facebook page
Follow me on my Youtube channel
Follow me on my Instagram account
Follow me on my Twitter account


No comments:

Post a Comment