Search This Blog

Friday 11 July 2014

Quickie Post: Covermark Mineral Wash

Happy weekend everyone!

I just needed to tell y'all about this really amazing facial wash from Covermark, which I had the pleasure of trying out over the last few weeks.

Covermark Mineral Wash

Sample 25g

Sample 25g

At first I thought, this was a regular facial wash.  You can find the detailed information of the Mineral Wash on Covermark Singapore's official website!

Boy, was I underestimating it's prowess!

Firstly, it lathers up into this puffy bauble of smooth, white creamy mousse - which I found - cute (i know right, such an odd word for me to use LOL).

It works like a clay mask, thereby giving you a thorough cleansing and to me, I do believe it tightens the pores as well.

How did I derive that?

Well, see for yourself the results I had by just using this wash!

Before
My rough skin condition - a direct result of dehydrating factors like not drinking enough water and sitting in aircon all day.

This was taken about 3 weeks ago, and you can see my enlarged pores.

Close up of my deplorable pores :(


So this is the result after 3 weeks of usage:

After
Taken in natural daylight - skin is more hydrated and you can see it looks slightly plumped up. There is NO FILTER on this pic!
Close up of my nose with barely-there pores!

Here is a video which Covermark did to show how you can use the Mineral Wash, and get the most results out of it.

Click on this image to go straight to the video!

I am really really pleased with the results, and I'll be checking Covermark out soon for more of their skincare products.

Meantime, have a great weekend, and happy GSS shopping!


Cheers


The Makeup Fanatik


Glamify SG & I run a collaborative Facebook Page - join here to get the latest beauty updates!

Like me on my Facebook page
Follow me on my Youtube channel
Follow me on my Instagram account
Follow me on my Twitter account

No comments:

Post a Comment