Search This Blog

Saturday 11 January 2014

My Hair Affair with Essensuals@Orchard : 2014 Tri-Coloured Hair!

Hello lovelies,

My hair was in need of a refreshing change again!

So off I went to Essensuals@OC and paid a visit to my über stylist - Sky - who recently won the TrendVision Stylist of the Year 2013! A well-deserved win - congrats again Sky!  Check out that link here.

He has done wonders to my hair that no other stylist has managed to do, coz he took the time to analyze my hair type with his wealth of experience.

Now my hair is in the best condition it has ever been! 

Sky has tended to my every whim and fancy on hair (as long as it's acceptable in an office environment) and has given some of the best stylist advice - he's not afraid to divulge key factors for achieving a great hair style, and always recommends the best.

One thing I absolutely LOVE about Essensuals@Orchard is that they NEVER push products or plans to their clients. That was like, the other main thing that kept me going back to them!  

Best move ever by a salon to maintain their clientele!  LOVE IT!

When I got tired of my curls, and wanted a staid, sublime hairstyle….

When he recommended to go for a keratin treatment and my hair was at its softest and most well-behaved ever!

When I got tired of the browns and reds and decided to go purple….

When I got my first real hairstyling cut (after I grew it long at Sky's advice) and it turned into wavy, natural locks….


When I only wanted to colour retouch but Sky had a better idea and gave me tri-coloured hair - brown and red - and that played off well with my leftover blonde highlights! 
OMG I LOVE THIS!

So if you're in need of a great stylist coz you think no one understands your hair, I'd recommend you to hook up with Sky for a consultation!

FYI, I am in no way affiliated with the salon nor do I earn any commission thru this blog post. 

I am just paying it forward and sharing the love y'all!


Cheers

The Makeup Fanatik



Check out my beauty buddy, Glamify SG's,  extensive and comprehensive reviews of makeup products here.

We run a collaborative Facebook Page - join here to get the latest beauty updates!

Like me on my Facebook page
Follow me on my Youtube channel
Follow me on my Instagram account
Follow me on my Twitter account







No comments:

Post a Comment