Search This Blog

Sunday 22 September 2013

Mac Veluxe Pearlfusion in Pinkluxe

Hello lovelies

So I was recommended to try out Mac's Veluxe palettes.

When I saw they had a purply-pink hues palette, I went a bit nuts and purchased one!  It retails for SGD72 at local Mac stores in Singapore.

It is definitely a worthy buy :)

You get 5 colours, in different textures as explained here (taken from Mac's US website).



I got a bit concerned when I saw alot of feedback from people who have tried it, and complained of fall out or the colours not being as vibrant as it ought to be.

However, I presevered and did some research, and discovered that you actually need to use regular water or even Mac's Fix+ in order to bring the colours to life and get it popping on your lids!


So I tried this method, and loved the results!

Then I got a bit itchy and also bought their palette in Brownluxe.  

Just look at that gold! Yummeh...


Have yet to try this out as I am keeping it for an upcoming event!  

Will post pics once I have them :)


Cheers

The Makeup Fanatik

No comments:

Post a Comment