Search This Blog

Sunday 22 September 2013

Essence Cosmetics Hugs & Kisses Eyeshadow Palette review


Hello lovelies


At first glance, the colours looked bright and attractive.

Upon application though, the payoff wasn't so great.  These are more pastel, and basically great for people who only want a hint of colour on their eyes.

I had to layer quite a bit just to get the right intensity.

The look above was done using the golden beige, purple and pink, with Mac's Painterly Paintpot as my base.



Next, I tried the bright green, which was what attracted me to the palette in the first place.  But was thoroughly disappointed because it became a sheer wash of yellow on my lids instead.

Oh well :P

As this is a trend collection, the palette is no longer available in stores - not that it's a big loss? LOL...


Cheers

The Makeup Fanatik

No comments:

Post a Comment