Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 July 2014

TMF Tested: The FaceShop Aura CC Cream

Hi ladies

I was recently recommended by a friend to try out The FaceShop's latest CC Cream.  

Aura CC Cream

It so happened that at the same time, I received an ad mail in my mailbox from The FaceShop as they recently launched a new store at Bedok Mall - it was for a storewide 20% off discount!

So, what else? I went to have a look-see!

I got mine in Medium Beige - I think it's the either midtone or the darkest shade. 

It lays claim to 3 capabilities:
- brightens up skintone, as it contains Silver Vine Complex
- has anti-wrinkle, UV protection and brightening benefits
- 12 hour coverage, as well as darkening proof formula

It comes in a pretty cool packaging, with a very clean dispenser.  Not messy, and easy to wipe off!

It also has a special sponge meant for CC cream application as well.



See that little hole in the middle?
Press the dispenser at the bottom, and voila! Out comes your CC cream.  Neat huh?
Test ran it.

Bare Faced Me
With Aura CC Cream on, no filter, no concealer at all!
And indeed, I didn't see the need for any concealer at that point, and just ran around the whole day with this CC Cream, and only set it with a makeup setting spray.

Fresh Faced me with makeup on at 7am - no filter as well
Still looking decent, though my redness is starting to peek through at 5.30pm - no touch-ups done at all.
So my opinion is, the Aura CC Cream does a pretty decent job.  It can last a decent 10 hours max, in an aircon environment - yeap, I haven't road-tested this out in the open as yet. Though my bet is that it will probably last at least 5 hours in Singapore's sweltering heat.

This currently retails for S$49.90 and is available at all FaceShop stores in Singapore.  It comes in 3 varying shades, so please do swatch to get the right tone for yourself!

They do have samples, so if you're on the fence on it, just nip in and ask the friendly sales babes to let you have one.

Happy midweek, ladies!


Cheers


The Makeup Fanatik


Glamify SG & I run a collaborative Facebook Page - join here to get the latest beauty updates!

Like me on my Facebook page
Follow me on my Youtube channel
Follow me on my Instagram account
Follow me on my Twitter account

No comments:

Post a Comment