Search This Blog

Saturday 3 May 2014

Latest: REVLON RIO Rush Collection Quad Eyeshadows

Hello lovelies,

It's been awhile!

Work has been hectic, and the kids have been needing their Mummy more than usual so I had to put writing on hold.

Now I am back with a vengeance! Yes, I also had been attending some beauty events with my buddy - Glamify SG - and do expect more posts after this!

So I came across this at Guardian's. The colours just caught my eye... coz I spied a purple! LOL...


 Revlon Rio Rush The Collection by Gucci Westman



Exotic palette


Wild palette


I did swatches of the 2 palettes.

Exotic palette

The colour payoff is honestly decent for a drugstore brand - I could see a subtly exotic look put together with these shadows. The purple and yellow are definitely buildable, though the black was perhaps slightly lacking, and the goldy colour was shimmery at best on my skintone - I bet it could really pop if you used a good primer or base for the shadows.


Wild palette

The 2 strong colours - deep orange and emerald green - had a much more striking payoff, and the beige/skintone blended really well into my skin - which makes it a good transition colour. The white was slightly chalky though.

Overall, the 2 palettes would be really fun to play around with as they are relatively inexpensive (approx. less than SGD 25 each - I can't recall exact price but I'll update once I know!)

I do know that currently Watson's Singapore is having another 20% off cosmetic products right at this moment - so this might be a great time to grab!

Have fun :)



Cheers


The Makeup Fanatik



Check out my beauty buddy, Glamify SG's,  extensive and comprehensive reviews of makeup products here.

We run a collaborative Facebook Page - join here to get the latest beauty updates!

Like me on my Facebook page
Follow me on my Youtube channel
Follow me on my Instagram account
Follow me on my Twitter account

No comments:

Post a Comment